Customer service is one of the first areas of an ecommerce business that many entrepreneurs hand off or outsource.
But when you let go of it, you also let go of a direct line to your customers.
In this episode of Shopify Masters, you’ll learn why one CEO still does customer support himself, despite having the resources to scale it, and how he uses this channel to inspire loyal customers—the kind that rushed to his defense when his brand came under fire.
Erez Zukerman is the co-founder of ErgoDox EZ: the maker of the world’s most powerful mechanical ergonomic keyboard.
People don’t often get that sort of treatment when they think of buying something. Maybe when they think of buying something super expensive, maybe if it’s a car, but not for a keyboard.
Tune in to learn
- How to provide customer service that will wow your customers
- How to handle an angry customer
- How to explain your pricing to customers, especially if your products are more expensive than your competitors’
Listen to Shopify Masters below…
- Store: ErgoDox EZ
- Social Profiles: Facebook, Twitter
- Recommendations: Seth Godin, Front (CRM), Order Printer Templates (Shopify app), OLKB
REFERENCE FROM : Shopify