A high follower count or thousands of subscribers isn’t what makes a good influencer—having influence over an audience’s purchasing decisions does.
It’s no wonder why testimonies about the effectiveness of influencer marketing range from “wildly successful” to “a waste of money”.
In this episode of Shopify Masters, you’ll learn from an entrepreneur who grew his business by identifying YouTubers who have real influence over what people buy and partnering with them.
Ben Wieder is the founder of Chassis: the first and only premium men’s care line specifically formulated for better performance “down there”, keeping guys fresh, dry, and friction-free all day long.
It just feels good to know that even though we may not have launched a video this week, even this month, there’s still views happening every single day across the world.
Tune in to learn
- How to work with YouTube influencers that actually drive sales
- How to test your market using a panel study (and how much it costs)
- What questions to ask when you are designing your brand
Listen to the podcast below (or download it for later):
- Store: Chassis
- Social Profiles: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Recommendations: Level 6 (marketing agency), Survata (panel study company), Abandonment Protector Plus (Shopify app), Stamped.io (Shopify app), Langify (Shopify app)
REFERENCE FROM : Shopify