“Fake it ’til you make it.” That’s what they sometimes say about succeeding in business. But there’s an argument to be made for embracing the small in your small business.
It comes across as genuine, your customers connect more with you, and your passion for your product becomes your brand.
In this episode of Shopify Masters, you’ll learn from an entrepreneur—who redesigned the entire biblical library for a modern reading experience—about how he found success as a small operation.
Adam Greene is the creator of Bibliotheca: the biblical library separated into volumes and designed purely for the enjoyment of reading.
I don’t necessarily think narrowing down your customer base is a bad thing. You really want customers that understand what you are doing and appreciate what you are doing.
Tune in to learn
- How to tell a story through a video
- Why you actually don’t want too many types of customers
- What kind of questions to answer in a product video
Listen to Shopify Masters below…
- Store: Bibliotheca
- Social Profiles: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Recommended: Pop-up Window, Shipwire
REFERENCE FROM : Shopify