You might think a large following is the key to success on Instagram. But amassing an audience of inactive accounts won’t do much to grow your business.
A small audience of qualified customers is what you’re actually looking to build first, as our guest on this episode of Shopify Masters demonstrates.
Meet Katherine Gaskin, the creator of The Content Planner: the first and only physical planner for your blog and social media content.
Find out how she grew an Instagram following just large enough (3,000 followers) for a successful 5-figure launch without spending any money on ads or relying on social media automation (i.e. bots that auto-like and -follow other accounts).
On Instagram they have this new feature where you can pin stories on a highlight and my best advice is to treat each one as a webpage.
Tune in to learn
- A “layering” approach to finding the right Instagram hashtags to use
- A framework to manage all your social media posts.
- How to decide what goes into your Instagram stories versus Instagram posts
Listen to Shopify Masters below…
- Store: The Content Planner
- Social Profiles: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Recommendations: Digital Downloads App, Discounted UpSells
Kat creates hashtag groups of niche tags that focus on the specific traits of her target audience.
She treats each highlight like a webpage with a hero slide that covers a different topic (e.g. product features and planning tips).
REFERENCE FROM : Shopify