In mature industries, established brands can start to sound the same.
That’s when going against the grain can help you grab attention. It might seem risky to break from tradition, but what’s riskier is getting lost in the crowd.
In this episode of Shopify Masters, you’ll hear from Adam Klosowiak, the founder of KLOS Guitars: cool, durable, comfortable, portable carbon fiber guitars and ukuleles.
Find out how his company used outlandish durability test videos to get millions of views on Facebook, from golfing with guitars to dropping cinder blocks on them.
The Facebook algorithm has changed much, very much, in terms of what gets shared, what can go viral in the newsfeed.
Tune in to learn
- How to perform quality assurance on your products as your business grows
- The benefits of moving from part-time workers to full-time employees
- How to encourage your customers to create your social media content
Listen to the podcast below (or download it for later):
- Store: KLOS Guitars
- Social Profiles: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Recommendations: b8ta, Sliced Bread (LA-based agency), Turbo Theme (from Out of the Sandbox), Quickbooks, JustUno (Shopify app), ReCart (Shopify app)