Passive income is a recurring source of money that requires little maintenance on your part, just up-front work to create a system to generate it.
In this episode of Shopify Masters, you’ll learn from a designer who pivoted from a freelance business to generate his own passive income through digital products. What started as a side business to offset the unexpected expenses of being a new parent, eventually grew into a means of paying off his debt while working less.
Dustin Lee is the founder of RetroSupply: a store that sells digital assets for graphic designers and illustrators inspired by history.
No one says, ‘Oh, someday, I want to lay out brochures for a living.’ Most designers are artists that realize that they can make money—better money—as a graphic designer.
Tune in to learn
- Why designers are in a good position to create passive income
- The simple framework for creating high converting product descriptions
- How to create and sell digital products that can give you your time back
Listen to Shopify Masters below…
- Store: Retro Supply
- Social Profiles: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Recommendations: Envato, Creative Market, Buzzsumo, Hotjar, Passive Income For Designers
REFERENCE FROM : Shopify