From coming up with consistently fun themes to curating new items to include, a good subscription box can be challenging to put together month after month.
But what exactly does it take to produce a box that your customers actually want to stick with?
In this episode of Shopify Masters, you’ll learn from an entrepreneur who started his own monthly subscription box to introduce an entire culture to his customers.
Danny Taing is the founder of Bokksu: a premium subscription service that delivers thoughtfully curated boxes of authentic Japanese snacks and teas to your door every month.
As we scaled up, the boxes were expensive in and of themselves. So we had to go looking in China for box printing.
Tune in to learn
- How to keep your subscription box customers subscribed
- How to creates themes for your monthly subscription box service
- The power of recording and sharing your own unboxing experience
Listen to the podcast below (or download it for later):
- Store: Bokksu
- Social Profiles: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Recommendations: Subscription School, Recharge (Shopify app) , Turbo Theme (from Out of the Sandbox), Wishlist Plus (Shopify app), Klaviyo (Shopify app), Gorgias (Shopify app), LoyaltyLion (Shopify app)
REFERENCE FROM : Shopify